Because mommy said so

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

You know what really irritates me?

E cards. I think they are rude! I just got an ecard from a woman at church wishing me and my family Happy Thanksgiving. Ugh. Okay so now some random ecard website has my email address to do whatever they like with. Thanks a lot. And it's not even like it's a real card!!! Oooooh you put in so much effort, you typed my email address in to a little box. You probably didn't even type it, I bet you cut and pasted it! Am I supposed to feel grateful and appreciated? Thankful for such great friends who take the half-@ssed greeting card route? And you didn't even have to go through that much effort to choose the card. It isn't like Hallmark where you have an entire wall of cards to choose from. I've been to those greeting card sites. You get five. And of those five, two are animated, one is inappropriate and the other is in Japanese. Gosh, I'm so touched. Especially by the advertisement at the bottom telling me how I can make MY friends and relatives feel like they aren't even worth a piece of folded card stock and an envelope this holiday season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home